If you want to take your crochet skills to the next level then the Crochet End Cap might just be for you! A few weeks back, I shared the Knotless Foundation Chain and if you combine that technique with this knotless finish will make a big difference to your overall work with minimal effort.
PIN FOR LATER
MATERIALS AND TOOLS
The only things you’ll really need for this project is your selected yarn and your hook which you are using for your project.
The yarn that I have used in this sample is Paintbox Simply Chunky in Dusky Lilac.
KNOTLESS END CAP
The Crochet End Cap – Knotless Finish
- Cut yarn leaving a tail end of around 6 inches.
- Pull yarn out of last stitch and thread up your darning needle.
- Thread yarn through back loop of last stitch from back to front.
- Insert darning needle into the top end of the stitch and thread it down the raw edge of your work.
- Continue to sew in the rest of the end as necessary and cut off any excess.
You can find the step-by-step video tutorials for the knotless foundation chain below in right and left handed versions. Don’t forget to share with your friends and subscribe!
Technique Tuesday: Crochet Flowers - Bella Coco CrochetAugust 4, 2021 at 1:54 pm
[…] Crochet End Cap | Knotless Finish […]